Digital Content Editor-in-Chief
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 205258
Position Title: Digital Marketing Specialist (VI)
Digital Content Editor-in-Chief
Location: San Diego, CA
As Digital Content Editor-in-Chief, you’ll provide the story and creative leadership needed to empower the Content Team to create amazing digital content experiences. In this role, you will report to the VP of Digital Marketing.
- Develop and own how storytelling is evolving from product marketing; speak to something more human in order to build relationships, and open doors to generate growth
- Oversee content strategy for the entire digital marketing scope including Brand and Demand Message
- Ensure the content we publish throughout the digital experience is engaging and relevant to our users
- Lead and facilitate messaging and creative workshops for the Brand team and contracted agencies to translate the “big idea” into actionable items for campaigns execution or assets development
- Lead design thinking as it relates to content development to assure we are producing quality content
- Own the green-light decision and idea governance through approvals to final reviews for key important campaigns and assets before deployment
- Oversee the content plans for the entire marketing disciple and ensures assets produced repurposed multiple types via digital routes to market
- Own the content audit and agile learning of the team, "lessons learn" to retire and optimize content across the digital ecosystem.
- Assess and optimize the content creation and develop a deployment model for all digital marketing channels
- Lead special projects and missions for the CMOs to build content programs that may fall outside digital team purview
- Champion quality storytelling within the marketing practice and be the advocate for original high-quality stories versus short-term metric bumps.
- Serve as the content thought leader for the working team; stay ahead in the content marketing space and be a subject matter expert on content marketing best practice
- Minimum of 15 years experience in digital marketing and digital content creation/curation
- Experience with advanced A/B test techniques
- Experience with web/DG optimization efforts
- Experience with reporting tools such as PowerBI, Rigor Monitoring, or Crazy Egg
- Self-motivated, organized, and data and deadline-driven with the ability to manage and support multiple projects simultaneously with many moving parts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Digital Content Editor-in-Chief
Job Category: Marketing
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US