Business Analytics Consultant
Location: MUNICH, Bavaria DE
Requisition Number: 205232
Position Title: Technology Consulting III
Business Analytics Consultant (m/f/d)
Location: Germany, Switzerland
The successful candidate can be based anywhere within the country. The role is 80% travel and involves work across Germany or Switzerland, with potential work across the EMEA region.
The Teradata Business Analytics Consultant (BA) role is a multi-faceted role, active as part of end-to-end project delivery as well as in pre-sales cycles for business exploration.
Teradata BAs are responsible for the delivery of the business analysis work-stream for Teradata services delivery and must have a deep understanding of the fine points of the data arena: data warehousing, big data, data usage, tools and analytics, in order to extract the correct requirements from our clients.
Key responsibilities / accountabilities:
You must have high levels of self-motivation, excellent relationship management and the ability to communicate with both technical and business stakeholders in industry-appropriate terminology.
On engagement, you will be responsible for the full BA work-stream using Teradata methodologies and processes, including but not limited to -
- Work-stream scoping, planning and execution
- Requirements management (functional, non-functional) and associated documentation management
- Communications and stakeholder management
- Prototyping and UAT
Your Skills and Experience:
- Data warehousing, big data, data modelling and data analysis
- Familiarity with both traditional and agile IT project delivery and development cycles
- Excellent written and oral English and German, with experience preparing and managing documentation of senior level client deliverables
- Understanding of data science
- Industry experience from one or more core industries (finance, insurance, retail, government)
- Workshop, meeting facilitation and interviewing experience
- Requirements documentation and information gathering techniques
- Business organisation change implementation and management
- Experience of working with CRM tool-sets and methodologies
- Detail focused, resourceful, decisive, composed, problem-solver, flexible and adaptable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong skills in stakeholder management and customer service; able to manage complex relationships and organisations
- Organisational competence and the ability to communicate at all levels, experience with large and high-profile organisations
- Strong influencing skills to manage key decision-makers in highly political environments
- Working effectively in multi-disciplinary and cross-organisational teams
Community / Marketing Title: Business Analytics Consultant
Job Category: Consulting
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: MUNICH, Bavaria DE