GCA Analytics Practice Lead
Location: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN
Requisition Number: 205203
Position Title: Senior Manager, Analytics Consulting
The GCA Analytics Practice Leader, is responsible for managing and developing approximately 100 analytics consultants across GCA, as a recognized thought leader and subject matter expert within the practice domain. This role reports directly to the Analytics Practice Director APAC. The Analytics Lead, leads and drives our analytics consultants in Data Science, Software Development and BI & Cognitive Design to help our customers find the business answers they need using Teradata’s Vantage.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Lead, develop and grow a competitive, high-quality high performing team of analytics consultants through establishing mentoring and career development initiatives.
- Drive complete understanding of Vantage Eco System technologies, tools and design best practices.
- Monitor industry trends and develop relevant capabilities to drive adoption and consumption of Vantage.
- Support sales and project delivery as a subject matter expert, driving delivery standardization through capabilities and reusable assets across the GCA.
- Actively work with Engagement Managers to define project scope and provide input on proposals, contracts, pricing and manage utilisation.
- Instill a culture of creating, capturing, and reusing assets that will enable us to deliver our services more effectively and cost efficiently.
- Continuously monitoring customer interactions, project delivery to ensure complete satisfaction and success.
- Establish, focus, build trusting relationship with key delivery stakeholder to ensure the highest level of customer success and foundation.
- Understand sales pipeline to support hiring and skills development to meet sales demands.
- Develop training plans and objectives to improve consulting skills, technology and domain expertise.
- Develop communities across the APAC to inspire, promote and share common interests and exciting technical developments in Analytics.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics.
- Fluent communication in English verbal and written.
- Five years of experience leading Analytics teams leveraging Teradata or similar technology.
- Exceptional consulting skills in communicating, establishing of strategic direction, influencing others, negotiating skills, operational decision making, problem solving, facilitating and managing meetings, and questioning and probing.
- Strong understanding of market trends and technologies. This includes a solid understanding and experience using data with advanced analytics, business intelligence, data warehouse solutions, and big data analytics to improve business performance.
- Understanding of key Cloud principles and Open Source technologies such as TensorFlow, Spark and UX frameworks.
- Excellent people development and talent management skills.
- Ability to apply critical thinking to develop and solve business challenges.
- Highly skilled in team management, value proposition development, solution selling, focusing on the customer, sales ability / persuasiveness, and business needs analysis.
- Excellent customer executive and senior level relationship building capabilities.
Up to 50%, but varies based on client, project or internal activities
Anyone who is interested pls send your resume directly to : firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks
State: Beijing Shi
Community / Marketing Title: GCA Analytics Practice Lead
Job Category: Consulting
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN