Global Strategic Program Manager
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 205104
Position Title: Manager, Program Management
GTM Global Program Specialist/Manager
As part of the Global GTM Operations group the Global Strategic Program Manager will maximize business performance by being an objective, trusted partner to the sales and consulting organization – through support of strategic planning, program management, cross-functional collaboration and operational excellence. The candidate should be focused on identifying efficiencies to maximize results across our sales process, strategy, and tools. This role will also support and drive critical projects and strategic initiatives to support revenue growth. This position requires the ability to balance and influence multiple competing priorities and individuals and will contribute to strategic projects and programs internal and external to Go-To Market operations.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about Teradata, interested in analytics that drive business outcomes, intellectually curious, a fast learner, comfortable with ambiguity and working independently, able to focus on the details in alignment with the broader strategy and roadmap, while remaining focused on high impact projects. Success depends on building rapport and credibility with multiple stakeholders across the global organization at every level. The candidate must be able to quickly operationalize company-wide initiatives and demonstrates natural learning agility and personal flexibility in a fast paced, change-oriented environment.
You will succeed in this role if you embrace rolling up your sleeves with your team; you enjoy finding the balance between short-term needs and long-term investments; your working style is collaborative, process-driven, and decisive.
- Support program management in coordination and delivery of strategic projects with senior management and key business stakeholders. Operationalize, develop and execute implementation plans.
- Engage key stakeholders to develop and support audit assessments of current state of operations, develop a cadence for process review, and optimize human and technology resources accordingly
- Create and operationalize change management plans engaging cross-functional teams and leadership for aligned efforts
- Build and maintain effective working relationships to identify gaps in sales processes, operational updates, product knowledge, and promote best practices to help increase productivity and ensure adoption
- Provide content development support, agenda design and management and coordination and periodic facilitation of internal meetings
- Employ a variety of communication strategies to ensure stakeholders are receiving information in a timely and effective manner.
- Focus on process improvement and automation to allow for scale of programs to ensure success of sales operations globally
- Oversee GTM Operations organizational effectiveness initiatives to include end to end ownership of all-hands events, internal programs, and improvement initiatives.
- Varied business background with operations, communications and program management experience
- Ability to successfully operationalize and develop tactical action plans in support of broader strategic initiatives, ensuring stakeholder alignment
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a cross-functional environment to develop solutions that maximize business results
- Must be able to handle sensitive information without disclosure
- BA required
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant work experience with a proven track record of success in providing program management and operational oversight. Preferred: Relevant work experience within Sales Operations or technology sales environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including establishing credibility, conflict resolution and building relationships with partners in the business
- A proven ability to support the implementation of tactical initiatives that achieve desired outcomes to improve sales productivity, performance and performance metrics
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Global Strategic Program Manager
Job Category: Administrative
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US