GDC Consulting Finance-Consultant
Location: Powai Mumbai, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 205102
Position Title: Revenue Recognition Analyst (II)
GDC Consulting Finance-Consultant
Location: Powai, Mumbai, India
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so you can analyse anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to your business.
And we do it on-premises, in the cloud, or anywhere in between. We call this pervasive data intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And how we transform how businesses work and people live through the power of data. Get the answer at teradata.com.
This role will report to the Consulting Finance Lead-GDC.
- Responsible for oversight, management, audit, and compliance of financial processes for GDC
- Work closely with GDC Consulting Finance Team to produce the monthly Outlook ensuring the accuracy, integrity and feasibility of these. Analyse and explain variances and early identification of potential issues / opportunities
- Manage the day to day GDC Consulting business through a financial lens ensuring continued analysis, identification and mitigation of business risks
- Be responsible for the provision of timely and accurate monthly reports, critical review of results, value-add analysis required by the Management.
- Responsible for PSA Management and closely working with administration group.
- Participate in the annual planning process for GDC
- Assist in the deployment, and customization of global processes, systems, tools, and metrics
- Should work closely FF(Financial Force) core team to ensure smooth transition to the new system.
- Coordination with local Finance & Adminstration teams on F&A related matters
- Continual promotion of Teradata ethics and compliance by working with Consulting business management and supporting operational reviews, audits, process reviews and compliance audits and implementing recommendations based on findings from these audits
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong (advanced) Excel /Power Point skills
- Strong communication skills, ability to work across levels/organizations, ability to build trust based relationships with senior non-financial managers
- Be a team player
- Work with confidential information
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and maintain high quality standards
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks in a fast pace environment.
- Able to work well under pressure and to very tight deadlines
- Results oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Experience using BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau etc.
- Additional Knowledge /Work Experience with Financial force would be an added advantage
- Bachelor in business, accounting, or finance
City: Powai Mumbai
Community / Marketing Title: GDC Consulting Finance-Consultant
Job Category: Consulting
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Powai Mumbai, Maharashtra IN