GDC EMEA Engagement Head
Location: Prague, Praha CZ
Requisition Number: 205074
Position Title: Glob Deliv Ctr Manager (II)
The GDC EMEA Engagement Head is responsible for partnering with EMEA GEO Leads and Region Engagement Practice leaders to ensure that Teradata Consulting achieves its revenue and margin target. This is done:
- Supporting Regional initiatives in the growth of accounts/ skills / consulting solutions
- Ensuring that the GDC is supporting Go To Market (GTM) Teams in identifying how the GDC can support Account Roadmaps
- Feeding all data to the GDC Centre Heads and Practice Heads
- Ensures Delivery Excellence within GDC delivered projects.
- Focused on appropriate and increasing use of the GDC by the local account teams in project delivery to ensure Customer Success and increasing revenue and margin.
- Drive and support the GDC in execution of the Teradata Go To Market strategy within the Region
- Drive the use of and engagement financials to track and manage the GDC component of the account P&L
- Ensure that the GDC is correctly engaged and aligned to strategic existing and growth accounts
- Ensure alignment to the Global & Regional Engagement Practice initiatives in light of Teradata ‘Business Outcome Led, Technology Enabled’ vision
- Partner with EMEA GEO Leaders and Engagement Practice leaders to ensure understanding of the full capability and strategic advantages of using the GDC in the delivery of Consulting Services
- Work closely with Delivery Excellence within the GDC to ensure Engagement Practice and escalation management
- Executive sponsor of strategic Geo accounts & initiatives in which the GDC are involved
- Support the relationship between GDC Centre & Practice Heads and local GEO opportunities
- Manage and maintain close ties with the GDC Delivery Excellence Managers.
Key Performance Indicators
- GDC contribution Teradata solution revenue ($M) supporting Business Outcomes
- Engagement Practice/ Client Satisfaction – Deliver breakthrough user experience
- Optimizing GDC Cost of Delivery e.g. driving the use of Fixed Fee Services driving Operational Excellence
- Increase use of GDC in projects (existing and new accounts)
- Understand and take accountability for consulting project margins in strategic accounts by supporting the Delivery Excellence Managers in their work to drive the use of accelerators and tools.
Community / Marketing Title: GDC EMEA Engagement Head
Job Category: Business Development
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Prague, Praha CZ