Business Analytics Consultant
Location: Stockholm, Stockholms lan SE
Requisition Number: 205056
Position Title: Technology Consulting III
Are you passionate about making large companies smarter and analytics driven? The world’s largest and most analytically sophisticated enterprises use Teradata’s industry-leading Analytic technology solutions and it’s consulting services to enable them to capture, store, manage, integrate and analyse detailed data to understand and improve business performance. Providing real answers to the enterprise business problems – and be able deploy at scale and across a complex data eco-system. We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence - on-premise, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
The Teradata BA role is a multi-faceted role, active as part of end-to-end project delivery as well as in pre-sales cycles for business exploration.
Teradata BAs are responsible for the delivery of the business analysis workstream for Teradata services delivery and must have a deep understanding of the fine points of the data arena: data warehousing, big data, data usage, tools and analytics, in order to extract the correct requirements from our clients.
The role is 80% travel and involves work across the Sweden, with potential work across the EMEA region.
Key responsibilities / accountabilities:
You must have high levels of self-motivation, excellent relationship management and the ability to communicate with both technical and business stakeholders in industry-appropriate terminology.
On engagement, you will be responsible for the full BA workstream using Teradata methodologies and processes, including but not limited to -
- Workstream scoping, planning and execution
- Requirements management (functional, non-functional) and associated documentation management
- Communications and stakeholder management
- Prototyping and UAT
Candidate Profile: Successful candidates will have the following profile;
Skills, Knowledge & Experience: Demonstrate how you fulfil these requirements and provide examples where relevant/possible. M = Must have / S = Should have
Your Skills and Experience:
- Data warehousing, big data, data modelling and data analysis (M)
- Familiarity with both traditional and agile IT project delivery and development cycles (M)
- Excellent written and oral Swedish and English, with experience preparing and managing documentation of senior level client deliverables (M)
- Understanding of data science (S)
- Industry experience from one or more core industries (finance, insurance, retail, government) (S)
- Workshop, meeting facilitation and interviewing experience (M)
- Requirements documentation and information gathering techniques (M)
- Business organisation change implementation and management (S)
- Experience of working with CRM toolsets and methodologies (S)
- Ability to converse in other European languages will be an advantage (S)
- Detail focussed, resourceful, decisive, composed, problem-solver, flexible and adaptable (S)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (M)
- Strong skills in stakeholder management and customer service; able to manage complex relationships and organisations (M)
- Organisational competence and the ability to communicate at all levels, experience with large and high-profile organisations (S)
- Strong influencing skills to manage key decision-makers in highly political environments (M)
- Working effectively in multi-disciplinary and cross-organisational teams (M)
Technical - Understanding and/or experience in the following:
- Data architecture and structures (M)
- Data analysis and data modelling (M)
- Data integration software such as AbInitio (S)
- BI tools: specification, development and use (e.g. Tableau/QlikView/BO) (S)
- CRM Tools: specification, development and use (S)
- CRM Strategy: definition, assessment (S)
- Requirements management tools: e.g. JIRA, Jama, Trello (M)
Degree and qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience (M)
- Degrees in Business Management, Computer Science or other related areas (S)
State: Stockholms lan
Community / Marketing Title: Business Analytics Consultant
Job Category: Consulting
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stockholm, Stockholms lan SE