Business Analytics Consultant
Location: Turin, Torino IT
Requisition Number: 205044
Position Title: Technology Consulting I
Business Analytics Consultant – Role Description
Taeradata is the leader in enterprise Datawarehousing (DWH), Analytics applications and BI project implementation services. Organizations around the world are leveraging the power of Teradata's award-winning solutions to have a single, integrated view of their business, improve their decision-making, customer relationships and profitability.
Teradata delivers intelligent, real-time responses that leverage 100% of relevant data regardless of the scale or volume of queries. And this could be do on-premise, in the cloud and anywhere in between. This is called "Pervasive Data Intelligence".
Today Teradata Italy, is looking for its Business Analytics practice, a Business Analytics (BA) Consultant.
The Teradata BA role is a multi-faceted role, active as part of end-to-end project delivery. You will provide consulting and services to our major national and international clients. You will work in expertise or on the implementation of decision-making solutions in our projects.
Your will help on one or more phases of our projects:
- collection and analyze of business requirements,
- support for modeling and detailed specifications,
- support for the user acceptance tests,
- change management
As an interface between business users and IT departments, you will be the guarantor of the success of projects and the performance of Teradata decision-making solutions by translating business requirements into technological solutions based on best practices. Your listening and analysis skills are assets for the position.
This position involves working in Italy and potentially abroad in Europe.
Key responsibilities / accountabilities:
You must have high levels of self-motivation, relationship management skills and the ability to communicate with both technical and business stakeholders in industry-appropriate terminology.
On engagement, you will be responsible for supporting the BA activities and workstream using Teradata methodologies and processes, including but not limited to:
- BA workstream delivery support and execution
- Elicitation, documentation, development and support of all requirements (functional, non-functional) and associated documentation needs
- Communications and stakeholder management
Salary : Competitive with excellent benefits
Location : Turin, Italy
Type of contract: Permanent
Your Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and oral Italian and English and ideally an additional European language such as German or Dutch or French
- Understanding of data warehousing, data science, big data, data modelling and analysis areas
- Understanding and familiarity with concepts or processes within traditional and agile IT project delivery and development cycles
- Workshop, meeting facilitation experience
- Interview and information gathering techniques
You are :
- A detail focused, resourceful, decisive, composed, problem-solver, flexible and adaptable
- An excellent communication and presentation skills
- A good stakeholder manager: able to grasp and navigate complex relationships and organizations
- Someone who works effectively in multi-disciplinary and cross-organizational teams
Technical - Understanding and/or experience in the following:
- Data architecture and structures
- Data analysis and data modelling
- Microsoft Office Proficient, in particular Excel
- Data integration software such as AbInitio
- BI tools: specification, development and use (e.g. Tableau/Qlikview/BO)
- CRM Tools: specification, development and use
- CRM Strategy: definition, assessment
- Requirements management tools: JIRA, Jama, Trello
Degree and qualifications :
- Degree in Business Management, Computer Science or other related areas
Benefits: By joining Teradata, you will not only be joining a great team with the opportunity for personal growth and a satisfying career, but also have a fantastic set of benefits in particular: additional days off, many internal and external trainings, premium healthcare and medical insurance, participation in restaurant titles and many other benefits.
Community / Marketing Title: Business Analytics Consultant
Job Category: Consulting
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Turin, Torino IT