Product Manager Analytic Platform
Location: Santa Clara, California US
Requisition Number: 204959
Position Title: Product Manager (III)-NoCal
Teradata is seeking results-driven Senior Product Manager for the Advanced Analytics Products. As a Senior product manager on Teradata’s Analytics Platform team, you will shape the future of enterprise data science workflows. As a Senior product manager, you will contribute to the product vision, strategy and execution of Machine/Deep (AI) learning based data science workflows for Teradata Vantage.
Interesting Work You’ll Do:
This Senior Product Management role is focused on partnering with customers, internal product teams, core engineering, and architects to execute on Teradata Analytics platform strategy. You'll need a successful track record of building the product vision, roadmaps and executing the launch of platform products. Market and product understanding in data science, Machine/Deep learning frameworks/engines and technologies is strongly desired.
- Define and manage the product backlog for an offering
- Develop user requirements for product features
- Define and deliver on innovative offering elements by determining customer requirements based on market analysis, target features / use cases, design plan, and design specifications.
- Monitor day-to-day execution of offering development by collaborating closely with functional teams in an agile environment
- Leverage the deep knowledge of enterprise data science, artificial intelligence, machine/deep learning, and big data to determine market needs for new product features
- Ensure product management activities meet industry-leading standards, processes and controls for product release activities across solution suites
- Basic qualifications:
Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business or related technical field
• 8 plus years of combined product management and/or engineering experience in a software technology business
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proven ability to execute over the entire product lifecycle guided by performance metrics
• Ability to create and own the product vision and manage the product backlog from a practical perspective
- Experience building data science frameworks and computation techniques, software, or tools that utilize large computational infrastructure for data science life cycle
- Deep understanding of open source data platform technologies to support data science lifecycle, integration and analytics tasks at scale: Spark, TensorFlow, Keras, Python, Kubernetes, or related technologies
Position is available in Santa Clara or San Diego
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: Santa Clara
Community / Marketing Title: Product Manager Analytic Platform
Job Category: Product Management
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Santa Clara, California US