Learning Development and Delivery Consultant
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 204931
Position Title: Employee Learning & Development Consultant (III)
Are you passionate about learning and development? Do you have experience in training & enablement? Do you want to work in a high impact, collaborative, and innovative role? Teradata Global Learning & Enablement has an opening on the Professional Development team. This team supports the learning and development of Teradata associates across the enterprise - globally. Our team is dedicated to designing learning that supports our corporate strategy, drives performance and behavior change, and enables our associates to perform at the highest levels within their job roles.
The successful candidate is a confident, articulate learning professional experienced at designing and developing learning content and embraces new learning technologies and innovative delivery methods. The individual we seek must be an excellent and agile communicator with experience interacting with all levels of leaders. This ideal candidate must be a skilled facilitator and trainer confident leading workshops with all levels of associates in both face-to-face and virtual environments.
- Design, develop, and deliver learning (virtual and live) in the areas of professional development, including customer-facing / soft skills, leadership development, tools & methodologies, tools, and compliance training, as well as new hire programs and onboarding
- Develop workshops, e-learning and others forms of blended distance learning
- Design creative learning that can be utilized just-in-time and provide on-the-job performance support
- Consult with subject matter experts and stakeholders to understand needs and develop appropriate learning deliverables to develop identified skills and knowledge
- Build and cultivate relationships with Teradata leaders and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Be adaptable to change, self-motivated, and able to act independently to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Challenge existing models and processes to design innovative learning that can be used just-in-time and provide on-the-job performance support.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience developing / delivering training
- BS or BA degree in instructional design, communications, or other related discipline.
- Experience with using Camtasia for video editing, and content authoring tools such as Lectora/Captivate
- Experience with MS Office Suite and Office 365 applications
- Strong time management, communication and writing skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical abilities
- Excel in learning quickly, working independently and as part of a team, while engaging multiple audiences to complete tasks.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time including International travel
These skills are a plus:
- Experience supporting sales and consultants in a complex enterprise sales environment
- Sales or consulting experience
- Knowledge of data warehousing, analytics, and data science
- Previous experience managing/leading a team
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Learning Development and Delivery Consultant
Job Category: Human Resources
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US