Location: Copenhagen, Region Hovedstaden DK
Requisition Number: 204724
Position Title: Planning Analyst (III)
Key responsibility: Financial management of the Consulting business.
The Finance Manager is accountable for creating the annual plan, building and providing financial KPI´s, managing the monthly financial outlooks and providing financial reporting. Additional tasks include general analytics, financial guidance and advice to the Consulting business leaders within the Geo.
The Finance Manager is a key role within business and the successful candidate will also be responsible for setting the direction as well as maintaining and improving key business operations processes within the consulting organisation. In addition, the right candidate will be providing financial advice to support the decision-making process for key stakeholders including the Geo Finance Lead, Engagement Managers, Geo Director and Sales Management.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the Consulting Services Business and its key drivers i.e. productivity, project health, cost and their inter-relationships
- Use persuasive arguments and fact based evidence through analysis to provide recommendations to management to drive improvements in the financial performance of the business
- Manage the monthly outlook process. Develop/consolidate the outlook, analyse and explain variances, prepare the P&L, etc.
- Participate in the annual planning process for the Consulting business
- Assist in the development, deployment, and customization of global processes, systems, tools, and metrics to facilitate management of the Consulting business
- Support Consulting management with operational reviews and audits, process reviews and compliance audits.
- Train, mentor, and assist solution teams, consulting management and project manager with implementing standard Consulting operating practices
- Assist Consulting and solution teams in managing the operations of the Consulting business.
- Works closely with project manager on the monthly outlook process.
- Managing the project setup and maintenance in the PSA tool
- Managing the monthly invoicing for consulting services
- Design and improve processes to achieve efficiencies
- Candidates must have a Bachelor degree or equivalent in business administration, Economic or finance
- Minimum 2-5 years experience
- High degree of self driven
- Qualified/ or as minimum basic understanding of general accounting principles.
- Skilled in Microsoft excel (VBA is a plus)
- Able to understand the details without losing sight of the holistic view
- Self-driven and able to drive tasks independently with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in Project Management and PM methods
- Experiences in tools like Salesforce.com; FinanceForce.com or similar
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
State: Region Hovedstaden
Community / Marketing Title: Finance Specialist
Job Category: Finance
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Copenhagen, Region Hovedstaden DK