Senior Compensation Analyst
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 204393
Position Title: Compensation Analyst (III)
Teradata has an immediate career opportunity available for a Senior Compensation Analyst. In this role, you will be a strategic compensation partner and act as an advisor to HR Partners on all matters of compensation, including broad-based, incentive compensation and equity. As a compensation partner, you will be able to apply your business acumen and compensation experience to engage with Human Resources and the business to develop compensation plans and structures that drive growth and support our business transformation.
- Act as an advisor to assigned HR Partners and business group management, providing recommendations on compensation matters that support business goals and ensure market competitiveness
- Provide guidance on job evaluations, job leveling, and salary recommendations ensuring internal equity, and market & pay mix alignment of total compensation
- Partner with other Compensation Partners to drive and influence the development and execution of compensation processes and initiatives such as incentive plan design and modeling, salary structures, job leveling and FLSA exemptions
- Provide analytical support, ongoing research, modeling and compensation analysis for our base pay and incentive programs
- Help to drive and administer global annual salary planning processes, inclusive of merit, bonus, and equity in Workday
- Assist in Compensation and Human Resources Committee Board material, in addition to other Executive Compensation matters, as needed
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is required
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of progressive compensation experience
- Proven project lead experience is required, including needs identification and assessment, gap and modeling analysis and solution design and implementation
- Must be knowledgeable in multi-state wage and hour regulations, laws and programs
- Advanced skill level in Excel, including use of V-Lookups, pivot tables, and pivot charts is required
- Experience with global compensation experience is highly preferred
- Experience with Workday is highly preferred
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification is preferred
What we can offer you:
- An opportunity to be a part of the leading cloud-based analytics company. We transform how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
- A beautiful campus featuring an on-site cafeteria, coffee shop, juice bar, game room, fitness facility, a 1 mile walking path, and views across San Diego
- Voted as one of the world’s most ethical companies for 9 years running
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Compensation Analyst
Job Category: Human Resources
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US