Senior Sales & Technical Sourcer
Location: London, Greater London GB
Requisition Number: 204807
Position Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist (I)
Teradata empowers companies to achieve high-impact business outcomes through analytics. With a powerful combination of Industry expertise and leading hybrid cloud technologies for data warehousing and big data analytics, Teradata unleashes the potential of great companies. Partnering with top companies around the world, Teradata helps improve customer experience, mitigate risk, drive product innovation, achieve operational excellence, transform finance, and optimize assets. Teradata is recognized by media and industry analysts as a future-focused company for its technological excellence, sustainability, ethics, and business value.
Talent Acquisition at Teradata is in transformation mode. We are building a new TA function from the ground up. People, process, systems, operations, employment brand to support our transformation growth plans. You name it we are about to embark on it. This is your opportunity to shape an organization from the ground up. You will be joining a team that isn’t just about filling req’s (don’t get me wrong we will be delivering on the company hiring goals) but building an environment and partnership with the business that allows us to transform the company.
Be part of the building a new TA function. We are going to be building greatness. Do you want to be part of it? You’ll play a key role in sourcing top passive talent all forms of talent within the organization. We are looking for an exceptional Talent Acquisition professionals with an expertise in sourcing great passive talent to build & provide world class talent pipelines for Teradata
We are sourcing for all disciplines not only Engineering but Sales, Consulting, Professional Services, Data Scientists. If you’re at the top of your game, we want to talk to you. You have a natural curiosity and are someone that doesn’t source like everyone else does but knows how to find, engage and nurture great passive talent.
Working with smart, innovative people you’ll be recognized and rewarded for delivering premium class sourcing with the highest client satisfaction all while ensuring the candidate experience is industry leading.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a business & technically savvy sourcer that looks at hiring challenges through the lens of the business. You’re an innovative problem solver with a positive, “can-do” attitude and someone that is always looking for ways to work smarter and more efficient. You have well-honed organizational skills that give you the ability to balance multiple priorities and meet specific deadlines. Working for a leader in the data analytics space means you understand the importance of data integrity and do not shy away from ensuring your candidate records are world class. Simply put, you’re a rock star Sourcer.
This is a high demand, critical position supporting the corporate hiring goals in EMEA. You will have a direct impact on the ongoing growth and success of the company. You will be supporting recruiters who support all functions of the (Including Sales and Consulting etc.) organization depending on your specific area of sourcing expertise.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following activities:
- Thorough and efficient capturing of candidate information, and documenting within Teradata’s CRM and ATS
- Proven strategic sourcing expert with 10+ years broad based sourcing experience with at least 6 years sourcing for highly skilled sales roles in a large hi-tech organization.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of sourcing methods, talent marketing, and techniques, and ability to deliver results
- Demonstrated relationship management/partnership skills with a focus on recruitment, hiring partners, and affiliated support functions.
- Ability to leverage applicant tracking systems & CRM systems data to build & nurture talent pipelines.
- Possess superior interpersonal, written, and verbal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results (reliable, proactive, able to work effectively in a complex, fast-paced environment)
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions, new ways of thinking and perceptions in a variety of situations and with various individuals and groups
- 7+ years’ experience as an in-house/corporate sales sourcer for an enterprise software company is a MUST
- Expert level of knowledge in all strategic sourcing components including, but not limited to, talent ID, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, relationship management.
- Strong ATS / CRM systems user with an Intermediate knowledge of MS Office suite of applications
- Solid understanding of Business Intelligence and data analytics industries is highly preferred
- German language skills highly desirable
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Sales & Technical Sourcer
Job Category: Human Resources
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB