Digital and Graphic Design Intern
Location: London, Greater London GB
Requisition Number: 204749
Position Title: Intern-Marketing (I)
Graphic Design Internship
Teradata leverages all the data, all the time, so you can analyse anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter. By providing answers to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics, Teradata is transforming how businesses work and people live.
The Teradata culture is not just about one kind of person. So many individuals make up who we are, making us that much more unique. It is what sets apart the dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment that is Teradata. But even as individuals, there is one thing that we all share, our united goal of making Teradata and our people the best we can be.
Teradata has been voted one of the Most Ethical Companies ten years in a row.
Our clients include Coca Cola, Ford, Nintendo, Virgin, Warner Brothers.
We are looking for a fresh-thinking designer who will work directly with the Senior Graphic Designer on a variety of diverse projects across both digital and print including website collateral, advertising, large format event graphics and social media assets. Our onboarding programme will provide you with the necessary tools and knowledge of how the company works and what we do. You will be based in our London Bridge office and work collaboratively with colleagues located across the globe.
- Design and artwork high-quality and engaging material across print and digital
- Take concepts and briefs and provide creative options for how they could be executed
- Providing support to the marketing team, account executives and industry consultants
- Be a brand ambassador to help ensure that all departments and external agencies adhere to the brand guidelines
- Liaise with internal clients to ensure all work is produced to the highest standards and is accurate according to brief
The ideal candidate will display the following traits:
- Currently completing a Graphic Design degree.
- A portfolio demonstrating a variety of print and digital work
- Highly organised, creative and detail oriented.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, AfterEffects)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages particularly PowerPoint
- Video skills a plus but not essential.
- Organised with the ability to prioritise and report on the progress of multiple on-going projects
- Team player with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Ability to conceptualise creative briefs, either independently or as part of a team exercise
- A keen interest in the latest design trends
To apply: please attach a CV, cover letter and portfolio
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Digital and Graphic Design Intern
Job Category: Marketing
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB