Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 200319
Position Title: Intern-CSS (I)
Job Location : Hyderabad
The role provides hardware and software first level technical support within the “Teradata Customers Services” (TCS) department of the Teradata division. This position requires 7 X 24 availability and willingness to work in shifts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to; software and firmware, application upgrades, system analysis, customer satisfaction, asset management, change control pre-work documentation and individual development for mission critical customer support.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
· Clear understanding of contractual policies and development.
· Using verbal and written communication skills, to prepare and deliver presentations when required.
· Strong oral and written skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Strong facilitation and team skills.
· Perform simple to complex analyses with the use of a personal computer. Flexibility in a multi-managed working environment.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
· Associates degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline
· Conceptual understanding of Intel-based computer hardware architectures
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline or equivalent experience
· Experience in Host software (MVS, VM etc)
· Advance knowledge of Teradata, Linux, UNIX, Windows, mainframe operating systems (VM/MVS, etc.)
· Teradata Database experience
· Teradata Certification
· Advance knowledge of disk array architecture
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Intern
Job Category: Customer Support
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN