Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 200319
Position Title: Intern-CSS (I)
Job Location : Hyderabad
The role provides hardware and software first level technical support within the “Teradata Customers Services” (TCS) department of the Teradata division. This position requires 7 X 24 availability and willingness to work in shifts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to; software and firmware, application upgrades, system analysis, customer satisfaction, asset management, change control pre-work documentation and individual development for mission critical customer support.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
· Clear understanding of contractual policies and development.
· Using verbal and written communication skills, to prepare and deliver presentations when required.
· Strong oral and written skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Strong facilitation and team skills.
· Perform simple to complex analyses with the use of a personal computer. Flexibility in a multi-managed working environment.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
· Associates degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline
· Conceptual understanding of Intel-based computer hardware architectures
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline or equivalent experience
· Experience in Host software (MVS, VM etc)
· Advance knowledge of Teradata, Linux, UNIX, Windows, mainframe operating systems (VM/MVS, etc.)
· Teradata Database experience
· Teradata Certification
· Advance knowledge of disk array architecture
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Intern
Teradata empowers companies to achieve high-impact business outcomes through analytics. With a powerful combination of Industry expertise and leading hybrid cloud technologies for data warehousing and big data analytics, Teradata unleashes the potential of great companies. Partnering with top companies around the world, Teradata helps improve customer experience, mitigate risk, drive product innovation, achieve operational excellence, transform finance, and optimize assets. Teradata is recognized by media and industry analysts as a future-focused company for its technological excellence, sustainability, ethics, and business value.
The Teradata culture isn’t just about one kind of person. So many individuals make up who we are, making us that much more unique. It’s what sets apart the dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment that is Teradata. But even as individuals, there’s one thing that we all share —our united goal of making Teradata and our people the best we can be.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN