Senior Associate, Process and Strategy
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 204298
Position Title: Strategy Analyst (IV)
As the Sr. Associate, GTM Strategy and Process, you will be responsible for supporting Go-To-Market Strategy team in managing critical strategic initiatives for Teradata. You will support and manage key programs to drive improved sales, more efficient processes and achieve our company’s long-term goals. As the "tip of the spear" for the Teradata GTM, you will thrive by working cross-functionally to satisfy business requirements and meet the needs of several stakeholders across Field Sales, Sales Ops, Marketing, Product, Finance, and others. This role reports directly to the head of GTM Strategy & Process team.
- Deliver business analytics, insights, and guidance to support business decision making
- Identify, scope and lead critical projects and initiatives partnering with cross-functional teams across the organizations
- Collect and leverage data from numerous sources to solve strategic, tactical, structured, and unstructured business problems
- Provide project management leadership and drive process changes for large-scale initiatives
- Manage executive interactions when designing and implementation global best practices
- Support the development of strategies that align to the long-term goals and visions of Teradata
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 5+ years of relevant work experience required; ideally in management consulting, corporate strategy, or investment banking
- MBA/Masters highly desirable
- Previous experience with Power BI or Tableau is highly desirable
- Advanced experience with excel-based modeling, including pivot table usage, to develop meaningful and actionable analytics
- Excellent presentation ability - able to craft a story, communicate effectively, and leverage PowerPoint to create compelling and visually appealing content to all levels of the organization, including senior leadership
- Time management & prioritization – ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
What we offer you!
- The newly renovated Teradata HQ in San Diego boasts one of the best office spaces the city has to offer, including, a state-of-the-art gym with classes daily, a juice bar, coffee shop, on-site cafeteria, panoramic city and mountain views, basketball courts, ample outdoor sitting space, and so much more!
- We offer comprehensive benefit programs, unlimited time-off, 401k matching, and an employee stock purchase program.
- The opportunity to work with brilliant people in an environment of significant transformation where everyone has the freedom to drive change and make an impact.
- Be a part of the world's leading company in a space that will define our future!
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Associate, Process and Strategy
Job Category: Sales
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US